sâmbătă, 21 septembrie 2013

Blonde women are jokes?

My girls are not jokes. My blonde women are not jokes, pictureshotgirls.blogspot.com are not a joke. Proof that my blog is not a joke is given by the dozens of posts copied and published on other blogs by a lot of people profiteers. It's not nice to steal someone else's work. My girls are the most beautiful, is clear, but if stolen content from this blog (pictureshotgirls.blogspot.com) put a link to he. So is normal and correct. I have the most beautiful blonde and pictures below demonstrate that. Do you like beautiful blondes? Whose does not like. Blondes are like angels, I'm right? That does not mean many of them not are whores. Unfortunately the biggest whores are blondes women and when I say this not joking. Blonde women are not jokes, are whores most of them. Their beauty captures every eye, It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it. The problem is that whores do not have heart and neither soul, the love of harlots is a joke.

Here I have on Amber Heard, Rachel Mcadams, Jenna-Jameson, Scarlett-Johansson, Elisha Cuthbert, Gwen Stefani, Charlize Theron, Victoria Silvstedt, Alexis Ford and other super blonde.

Pictures with blonde women


My blondes are too beautiful, too gorgeous.
































...generally speaking blondes are the biggest whores


Un comentariu: